Terms and Conditions
1. All bouncy castles have age limit please contact us to confirm age range (unless an adult castle has been hired).
2. No adults are to use the bouncy castles unless an adult castle has been hired.
3. No food or drinks including Alcohol or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Inflatable. This will avoid choking and mess.
4. All shoes, glasses, jewellery and badges MUST be removed before using the Inflatables.
5. No smoking or barbeques near the Inflatables.
6. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must NOT be allowed.
7. A responsible Adult must supervise the Inflatable at all times.
8. Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children.
9. No pets, toys or sharp instruments are allowed on or near the Inflatables.
10. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child/adult could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on and off.
11. Do not allow anyone to be on the Inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
12. No summersaults
13. The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
14. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Check the fuse and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone, or if something is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, leave it for 2 minutes then switch it back on and it should restart. If it does not please contact us as soon as possible on 07815961684.
15. Please note that all persons using this Inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
16. The inflatable is the responsibility of the person hiring it and in the event of theft the cost of replacing the inflatable will be charged.
17. Cancellations need to be made 24 hours in advance. If we turn up and you don’t want the castle/soft play you are legally obliged to pay for the hire and delivery fee.
We hope you have a great day.
Thank you for booking with us
RK bouncy castle hire